Tea Tree Australian Essential Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
Taken from all-naturally grown Tea Tree Australian, it is pure and cruelty-free. Teliaoils is dedicated to ensuring only the most safe, pure, natural, and high-quality essential oils.
- Common names: Paperbarks, Honey-myrtles.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia.
- Family: Myrtaceae.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation.
- Plant Part: Leaves.
- Origin: Australia.
- Consistency: Thin.
- Color: Pale yellow to colorless.
- Note: Middle.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium to Strong.
- Blends Well With Tea Tree essential oil blends particularly well with Cinnamon, Clary sage, Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood, Rosemary, and Thyme. Aromatic Scent: Tea Tree essential oil has a fresh, Hygienic, and medicinal scent. It also has characteristic mint and spice back notes.
- Aromatic scent: Fresh, sharp, and herbaceous.
(Cautions: Avoid direct inhalation, as this oil is strong enough to cause or worsen possibly breathing problems. Applying cajeput oil to the skin may cause allergic reactions in some people.)
Please, visit your Customize theme page to change this section.