Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Taken from all-naturally grown Rosemary Essential Oil, it is pure and cruelty-free. Teliaoils is dedicated to ensuring only the most safe, pure, natural, and high-quality essential oils.
- Common Names: Rosemary, Dew of the Sea, Sea Dew, Elf Leaf, Guardrobe, Incensier, Compass Weed, and Polar Plant.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis.
- Family: Labiatae.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation.
- Plant Part: Herb.
- Origin: France.
- Consistency: Thin.
- Color: Pale yellow.
- Note: Top.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium to Strong.
- Blends Well With Rosemary French blends well with Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Ginger, Lemon, Orange, and Peppermint.
- Aromatic Scent: Rosemary French has a Fresh, Strong, Woody, Balsamic, Herbal Minty scent that is less camphoraceous than the Spanish Rosemary.
(Cautions: Taking large amounts of rosemary by mouth can cause vomiting, sun sensitivity, and skin redness. It might cause allergic reactions in some people when applied to the skin.)
Please, visit your Customize theme page to change this section.