Myrrh Essential Oil (Commiphora myrrha)
Taken from all-naturally grown Rosemary Essential Oil, it is pure and cruelty-free. Teliaoils is dedicated to ensuring only the safest, pure, most natural, and high-quality essential oils.
- Common Names: Myrrh, African myrrh, herabol myrrh, Somali myrrhor, common myrrh.
- Botanical Name: Commiphora myrrha.
- Family: Torchwoods.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation.
- Plant Part: Gum/Resin.
- Consistency: Thin to medium.
- Color: Pale yellow.
- Note: Base
- Strength of Aroma: Medium.
- Blends Well With Frankincense, Sandalwood, Clove, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Juniper Berry, and Grapefruit.
- Aromatic Scent: Soft, earthy aroma, warm, spicy, woody.
(Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.)
Please, visit your Customize theme page to change this section.