Chaste Berry Essential Oil (Vitex agnus-castus)
Taken from all-naturally grown Rosemary Essential Oil, it is pure and cruelty-free. Teliaoils is dedicated to ensuring only the safest, pure, most natural, and high-quality essential oils.
- Common Names: Agnus Castus, Vitex, lilac chaste tree, chaste berry, monk's pepper tree, or wild lavender.
- Botanical Name: Vitex agnus-castus.
- Family: Verbenaceae.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation.
- Plant Part: Leaves & Berries.
- Origin: Greece.
- Consistency: Thin.
- Color: Pale yellow to brown hue.
- Note: Top / Middle.
- Strength of Aroma: Strong.
- Blends Well With Clary Sage, Elemi, Geranium, Lavender, Palo Santo, Rose Otto, Valerian, and Vetiver.
- Aromatic Scent: Clean, penetrating, spicy, and woody, underlying sweet note.
(Cautions: Do not use while pregnant, nursing, or while using hormonal contraceptives or hormone replacement medications. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if taking medication for possible adjustment of dosage).
Please, visit your Customize theme page to change this section.