Cajeput Essential Oil (Melaleuca cajeputi)
Taken from all-naturally grown Cajeput, it is pure and cruelty-free. Teliaoils is dedicated to ensuring only the most safe, pure, natural, and high-quality essential oils.
- Common Names: Gelam, Paper Bark Tree, Kayu Puteh, Tea Tree, Paper-bark, Cajeput, Cajeput Oil Tree, White Tree, White Wood.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca Cajeputi.
- Family: Myrtaceae.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation.
- Plant Part: Leaves & Twigs.
- Origin: Indonesia.
- Consistency: Light.
- Color: Pale yellow.
- Note: Sweet, fruity middle note.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium.
- Blends Well With Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Labdanum, Origanum, Rosemary, Thyme.
- Aromatic Scent: Fruity scent.
(Cautions: Avoid direct inhalation, as this oil is strong enough to cause or worsen possibly breathing problems. Applying cajeput oil to the skin may cause allergic reactions in some people.)
Please, visit your Customize theme page to change this section.