Greek Wild Oregano Essential Oil (Origanum vulgare)
Taken from all-naturally grown Greek Wild Oregano Essential Oil, it is pure and cruelty-free. Teliaoils is dedicated to ensuring only the most safe, pure, natural, and high-quality essential oils.
- Common names: Oregano, Origanum, Wild marjoram.
- Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare.
- Family: Lamiaceae.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation.
- Plant Part: Leaves and Flowers/Buds.
- Origin: Greece
- Consistency: Thin.
- Color: Pale yellow.
- Note: Medium.
- Strength of Aroma: Strong.
- Blends Well With Peppermint, Lavender, Basil, Rosemary, Bergamot, Cypress, Cedarwood, and Tea Tree essential oils for diffusion.
- Aromatic scent: Herbaceous and sharp.
(Cautions: Avoid direct inhalation, as this oil is strong enough to cause or worsen possibly breathing problems. Applying cajeput oil to the skin may cause allergic reactions in some people. Do not use oregano essential oil if you are allergic to mint, sage, thyme, or basil. Avoid using high doses. Never use undiluted oregano essential oil internally).
Please, visit your Customize theme page to change this section.